இலங்கை சம்பத்தில் வங்கியில் பதவி வெற்றிடங்கள்
Vacancies in Sampath Bank
Application Closing Date : 2018.06.06
Self Motivated detail oriented with an ability to work under varying circumstances to ensure implementation of highest standards housekeeping practices
- Age preferably 45 years and below
- A Minimum of five years experience in Housekeeping or in a similar capacity in a reputed organization
- Passed G.C.E (O/L) and G.C.E (A/L) examinations
- A Diploma in Housekeeping from a reputed institute
- Close monitoring and supervision of cleanliness and maintenance of Head Office building to retain required standards.
- Visit all branches and Regional Offices to ensure cleanliness and pest control services are carried out on time.
- Attend to Housekeeping activities related to branch opening functions / special events Supervision of platinum Plus Entertainment unit.
- Visit Holiday bungalows to ensure proper maintenance and cleanliness and to monitor caretaker functions.
- Proper Record Keeping and checking of monthly pertaining to Housekeeping functions
Other Competencies Required
- Knowledge on modern housekeeping techniques
- Good communication skills in both English and Sinhala Languages
- Proficiency prioritize effectively manage tasks simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal Skills.
- Willingness to travel distant locations
Attractive remuneration package along with modern and work environment await the right candidates
Please Forward your completed Curricula Vitae by e-mail as an attachment to [email protected] stating qualifications, experience and citing contact numbers and names of two non related referees, within 7 working days.
Please State ‘APPLICATION FOR HOUSEKEEPING OFFICER‘ as the subject of the email along with your name. Only the short listed candidates will be contacted.
Selection will be strictly on merit. Any form of canvassing will be a definite disqualfication
Assistant General Manager – Human Resources
Sampath Bank PLC
Sir James Peiries Mawatha